Application of super smooth limestone powder
Calcium Carbonate Powder – Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is a very important substance in today’s modern industry with countless features and effective support for advanced industry.
Calcium Carbonate has many applications in practical life and in production due to its popularity and cheapness. Here are some applications of CaCO3:
1. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is mainly used in construction industry such as construction stone, marble or as a component of cement or from it to produce lime.
2. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3), widely used in the paint industry, Calcium Carbonate is considered as the main filler. The fineness and size distribution of calcium carbonate particles affect the shading of the coating process. In addition, Calcium Carbonate has high brightness, low oil absorption, good dispersion, durability in the environment, low abrasion ability, stable pH, enhanced anti-corrosion properties.
Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is used a lot in the paint industry (decorative paint), it contributes to the optical ability of paint and the weight of paint. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) can use up to 60% content in paint production.
3. Application in plastic industry
a. Ceiling / Frame / Plastic Door:
Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is widely used in hard PVC and most commonly used in the manufacture of plastic pipes and ceiling sheets. Calcium Carbonate products increase product durability and glossiness. Optimal products, improved production process. So, Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is an indispensable material
b PVC pipes and plastic accessories:
Using Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) product in polyolefin resin will create higher hardness, improve production process, shorten time and reduce costs.
PVC pipe under pressure
This type usually uses Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) padded with low content because to make the product withstand the highest pressure, the smoothest product surface and withstand surface impact.
c. Power cable :
In polyolefin plastic cable, Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is used increasingly for the purpose of reducing cost, besides Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) can be considered as flame retardant (if finished). Consistent with plastic and other additives).
Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is widely used in the production of thin films to produce thick sheets, increasing chemical properties and improving production productivity. Stone powder – (CaCO3) reduces production costs, increases hardness and durability in making fillers for products.
4. Stone powder is also widely used in a variety of jobs and homemade adhesives, sealants and decorative fillers. Ceramic tile adhesives usually contain about 70-80% of limestone powder
5. Water treatment agent
6. Calcium Carbonate Powder (CaCO3) is also widely used in medicine as a cheap calcium diet supplement.